C o o o Eleocharis dulcis (burm.f.) Trin.ex Henschel. Alias u200bu200bhorseshoe, black taro, ground pear, Tongtiancao (Hangzhou). It belongs to the aquatic herb of the sidama family. Use the ball and part of the ground to get medicine. It has the effects of clearing heat and thirst, dampness and phlegm, lowering blood pressure and diuretic. Most of the provinces are cultivated.
Symptoms are mainly to harm leaf sheaths, stems, flowers and other parts. The leaf sheath infection, at the beginning of the base, the dark green irregular water -shaped spots, and then extended to the entire leaf sheath. After the disease is dry, it is gray -white and short -strip black dots, that is, the conidth spore plate of the germs. Stems infected with water stain -shaped shuttle or oval -shaped to irregular dark green spots. The diseased stems become soft or depressed, and small black spots are also produced on it. The symptoms of the flower infection are similar to the stems, and most of them occur in scales or ears and necks, causing yellow withered. Light gray mold layer can be produced on the lesion when the humidity is large, that is, the germs of the germs.
The pathogenesis Cylindrosportiam Eleocharidis LENTZ is called a pillar pillar spore, which belongs to the sterile samate fungus. The mycelium has no color or light at the beginning, and then brown, with branches that are separated and evacuated, and can corrected the integrated bacteria cable. The removal spore on the surface of the lesions is slender, not prominent, and the parallel arrangement is a black short point with different lengths. Conidonal spore sink bottle sink or short rod -shaped or pear -shaped, with a size of 7-19 × 4-7 (μm). Conidiated spores are colorless, no separation, linear or slightly curved, narrow and slightly pointed at the top, 24-82 × 3-7 (μm) in size. The bacteria can also invade wild。.
The transmission pathway and the conditions of the onset are mainly overwinter in the diseased tissue in the diseased tissue. —13 days of dive, the diseased department produced conidia, spreading through wind and rain, and spreading again. The fields are 17-29 ° C. Even rainy or dense fog and exposed weather are conducive to the popularity of the disease. In addition, the planting density is too large, and the ventilation and ventilation are poor. Early force application of nitrogen fertilizer or lack of phosphorus and potassium fertilizer will increase the condition.
Prevention and treatment method
(1) Perform rotation, especially campaign areas, and implementing rotation for more than 3 years, which is an effective measure to prevent and treat the economy.
(2) Selecting disease resistance varieties, combined with production or processing required, should be used to choose a variety of disease -resistant diseases such as sancaya.
(3) Strengthen management, the fields should be small, so that the discharge is separated to avoid skewers or drilling.
(4) Treatment of ball stems or seedlings. Use 25%multi -bacterial wettable powder 250 times liquid or 50%methyltoobin wettable powder 800 times liquid to soak the breeding stem for 18-24 hours before the seedlings.Soak the seedlings for 18 hours.
(5) Spray 25%of the multi -bacterial wettable powder at the beginning of the onset of 250 times liquid or 50%methyl sulfuric wettable powder 800 times liquid, about once every 10 days.Focusing on protecting new stalks, it was exempted from the infection of the germs, and sprayed in time after the rain.